Sterling’s 2018 Work workbook is now available. Download the pdf copy from HERE or via the cover image below
You will notice a slightly different format to this one, Sterling no longer have separate versions for arbor, or firefighting, or tactical applications, but have brought them all behind one cover, so all the information is in one place. The table of contents lists items by type of product and by type of use for ease of locating them.
There are several new products in there for you to check out including:
- the new 1/2″ diameter of the popular Scion climbing line for arborists. Building on the success of the 7/16″ (11mm) version, the 1/2″ offers the same rugged 24 strand construction but in a larger, easier to grip diameter, and its still dual certified to EN1891 Type A and ANSI Z133
- Additional diameters of the Atlas rigging lines, now in 1/2″ and 5/8″, and an overhaul on the 9/16″
- For the tactical operators out there the Nano is now available in an OD and desert Tan bi-colour option with the new, industry leading Dry XP coating. Best water resistance ever in a bi-colour rope that is certified to single, twin and half. What more could you want?
- For those who have been asking for a complete throwbag solution ask no more. We now offer not only the rope but also the bag to put it in.
- Sterling have also updated the Searchlite large area search kits. based on the new award from FDNY, this kit now comes with directional plastic cones fixed to the rope every 25 feet and a redesigned bag.
In addition to the new items you will also find some of the classics that we have all come to rely on; our full line of static ropes, the most flexible firefighter escape systems in the world and the best assortmet of cordage, sewn goods and hardware anywhere.
This edition is pretty special because its a 2018 milestone year for Sterling marking their 25th anniversary. Everyday for 25 years Sterling have striven to push the envelope on the best life safety products in the world and the very best possible service.