Innovation, Sustainability, and Made in Germany are Edelrid’s core principles for developing new products. With this in mind, they would like to present you their newest developments at the A+A in Düsseldorf from October 17th – 20th, 2017.
- Flex Harness Series: Innovative – lightweight and efficient for a diverse field of application
- Talon: The spectacular, modern, and lightweight tree climber
- Low Stretch Static Ropes according to EN1891A for energy efficient work on ropes and outstanding handling
- As a specialist, we developed a new innovative sewn termination for you
- With the creation of an innovative PPE App, we have improved our service for administration, examination, and overview of your PPE products. This will be an asset for all professional users and administrators of PPE products.
Curious? Contact us to arrange a meeting with Ian on the stand to experience the new innovations at this year’s A+A in Hall 6/A24